Swipe or use left/right arrows to see all card images.
Download a 100% Free Lenormand Deck to print at home!
You’ll need a printer, card paper, scissors, and a craft hour. Colors and pen are optional if you wish to add a personal touch, color in, write in card names, meanings, keywords or personal notes, the possibilities are endless.
You can also print these out on regular paper and use them for your journal. Stickers on regular playing cards? Get creative!
- FREE DIY Lenormand Download
- A printer.
- Printer Friendly Card-stock Paper (We used Avery Clean-Edge Business Cards, Letter or A4 sized card paper will do just fine)
- Templates (Our download includes Letter and A4 ready to print templates, for other products such as the Avery Business Cards you’ll need to use their respective printing template and add the individual card images provided.)
- Scissors or other fancier cutting equipment (such as paper guillotines or X-acto knives, rulers and cutting boards, depends on your preference we cut ours with plain old scissors.)
- Pens and Colours to personalize.
- OPTIONAL: Round edge cutter (We tried round-cutting corners with scissors but ended up leaving ours square in the end. Cutting around is an art.)
Advanced crafters are free to try everything and anything they want on them. (3D paint, neon markers, textures, inks, gilding, etc.) If you do, please don’t forget to share your results with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or by contacting us using the floating bubble on the bottom right or write us email@example.com.
Step 1 Download and Print
Download the DIY Lenormand and unzip file. Use the A4, Letter or your own template and print out the cards on card-stock paper (regular paper unfortunately won’t do. It needs to be thick enough to shuffle easily) We assembled the individual card images from the download on Avery business Card templates, it took 4 pages in total.
Step 2 Slice and Dice
Cut all the individual cards the same size. You may choose to keep a small blank border around them or just cut around the black line. (We recommend the white border, looks neat) This is a tedious step so put on some music, or your favorite podcast (Rune Soup by Gordon White or The Hermit’s Lamp by Andrew McGregor make wonderful slice and dice partners! You can also listen to bone-chilling tales on Lore.)
Decide how you want your edges! You can leave them square, cut them round (preferably with a special round cutter but the adventurous can use small sewing scissors) or in the case of the Avery business cards you could even leave them as they are (without cutting at all) and use the extra blank space for adding notes (This could work for learning, and you can always remove your notes by cutting them out later).
Step 3 Personalize
You can add in card keywords, color them in with markers, put glitter on, it’s paper, go as far as you’d like! Redecorate, re-use, print and reprint as you see fit.
A good baby-steps personalizing idea would be to color-in the extra man and woman cards (INCLUDED!) differently from the main ones.
We’ve also included blank cards so you can replace any card with your own design or better yet, draw your own entire set!